Under the supervision of IIMA’s Main Representative at the United Nations, the interns will be responsible for:
- Assisting the office in its day-to-day work with the Human Rights Council and other UN bodies, as well as its collaboration with various NGOs, through the Forum of Catholic inspired NGOs, CCIG, Platform on the Right to Education, etc.;
- Attending meetings, conferences, seminars, which may involve research work and report writing;
- Representing the Office at meetings;
- Analysing human rights data obtained from IIMA members and VIDES volunteers worldwide and writing documents in multiple languages on IIMA activities in the world;
- Collaborating in the preparation of training courses for IIMA and VIDES Human Rights Defenders on international mechanisms to defend and promote children and women’s rights;
- Collaborating in the organization of Parallel Events at the Human Rights Council, focusing on youth and children’s rights;
- Updating daily the IIMA website and social networks.